Chico Municipal Airport
Breaking down at the airport can be a challenging experience, especially if you are alone. To help, finding someone who can offer you support, such as a friend or family member is essential. It would help if you also took a few moments to take deep breaths and refocus your attention on the present moment. If you need additional help, call Chico Auto Repair we can help send a tow truck or help resolve your automotive problems.
I Broke Down At The Chico Municipal Airport
My car won’t start what do I do?
If your car won’t start, the first thing to do is to check and see if it is getting fuel and spark. If it is not getting fuel, check the fuel pump, fuel filter, and fuel lines for any blockages. If it is not getting spark, check the spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor, spark plug wires, and ignition coil. If all of these components are working properly, then you may need to look into a problem with the starter or the battery if you have no power and the battery is dead it could indicate an alternator problem.
Things you can do if you are broken down at the airport
1. Call for a tow truck or a nearby mechanic
2. Wait for a family member or friend to pick you up
3. Request a ride from a ride-sharing service
4. Check-in at the airport’s customer service desk
5. Contact your auto insurance provider for roadside assistance
6. Rent a car from one of the car rental companies at the airport
7. Have a meal at one of the restaurants
8. Ask for a jump start from a fellow traveler
9. Check if the airport offers a shuttle service
10. Make use of the airport’s free WiFi to search for a mechanic or tow truck
Chico Municipal Airport
1501 Airport Dr.
Chico, CA 95973
All About The Airport
The Chico Airport (CIC) is located in Chico, California, and is a public airport owned and operated by the City of Chico. It is located two miles (3 km) southeast of the central business district of the city. The airport covers an area of 725 acres (293 ha) and has two asphalt runways.
The airport serves the local area and is served by a number of airlines with scheduled flights to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, and San Diego. The airport also provides charter services, air taxi, and air ambulance services, as well as general aviation services.
The airport is home to a number of aviation-related businesses, including a flight school, aircraft maintenance, aircraft sales, and a flight planning center. The airport also hosts a variety of events throughout the year, such as air shows and fly-ins.
Tedious Auto Repair In Chico
Tedious Auto Repair can provide fast and reliable assistance when you are broken down at the airport. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable technicians can assess the situation and provide you with the most cost-effective and efficient repair solution. We can provide you with a tow truck to take you to our shop for repairs, or if the situation is more urgent, call us and we can get you back on the road in no time.
Common Automotive Problems That Cause Your Car Not To Start
1. Dead battery: The battery is the starting point for all cars, and if it is dead or not functioning correctly, the car won’t start.
2. Faulty spark plugs: Spark plugs are responsible for igniting the fuel in the engine, and if they are worn or damaged, the car won’t start.
3. Fuel system issues: If the fuel system isn’t functioning correctly, it may not be able to deliver fuel to the engine, which will cause it to not start.
4. Faulty starter: The starter is what turns the engine over when you turn the key, and if it is faulty, the car won’t start.
5. Ignition switch issues: The ignition switch is responsible for sending a signal to the starter, and if it is faulty, the car won’t start.
If You Are Still Having Automotive Issues It May Be Time To Call Tedious Repairs!
Buddy started his auto career journey at Butte College and started his own auto repair company in 2007. Since then he has worked on countless cars, diagnosing, repairing, and replacing worn, faulty, and broken parts.
After a few years, he moved to a bigger shop to accommodate his growth and to better serve the Chico, CA community. It’s a family-owned & operated business.
Outside of work Buddy enjoys spending time with his family and playing softball is one of his many passions.