Make sure you stay up to date with auto maintenance
oil changes, tire rotations, fluid level checks, and brake inspections. Regular maintenance will help keep your car running smoothly, extending its life and improving its performance.
Auto maintenance is an essential part of owning a car, and staying up to date with it can help keep your car running smoothly and safely. Regular maintenance helps keep your car running efficiently and can help you avoid costly repairs down the road. Here are some tips to help you stay up-to-date with auto maintenance:
1. Check Your Owner’s Manual: The best place to start is by reading your car’s owner’s manual. This will provide you with detailed information about the maintenance schedule for your make and model. Make sure to stick to the schedule to ensure that your car is properly maintained.
2. Have a Maintenance Schedule: Once you’ve read your owner’s manual, create a maintenance schedule for your car. Put reminders in your calendar, or set up reminders on your phone. This will help you remember to take your car in for service when it’s due.
3. Monitor Your Mileage: Most cars need to be serviced every 3,000-5,000 miles. Keep an eye on your mileage, and make sure to have your car serviced when it’s due. You can also use this time to have any other necessary maintenance done, such as oil changes and tire rotations.
4. Know the Warning Signs: Pay attention to any warning signs that your car may be in need of maintenance. These can include strange noises, decreased performance, or warning lights on the dashboard. If you notice any of these signs, take your car in for service right away.
5. Take Care of Minor Repairs: Minor repairs, such as replacing windshield wipers and checking your tire pressure, are often easy to do on your own. Taking care of these minor repairs can help keep your car in good condition and prevent more serious issues from developing.
Staying up to date with auto maintenance is a must for any car owner. By following these tips, you can ensure that your car is running safely and efficiently. If you have automotive problems bring it by our Chico auto repair shop!
Buddy started his auto career journey at Butte College and started his own auto repair company in 2007. Since then he has worked on countless cars, diagnosing, repairing, and replacing worn, faulty, and broken parts.
After a few years, he moved to a bigger shop to accommodate his growth and to better serve the Chico, CA community. It’s a family-owned & operated business.
Outside of work Buddy enjoys spending time with his family and playing softball is one of his many passions.